Saturday, October 20, 2012

Quick & Crunchy Mac & Cheese

I usually find that by Thursday night I need a quick meal idea that is going to somehow involve cheese (one of my all time favorite comfort foods). So I was so happy to come across this recipe on the French's website.

Early in the week Steve and I had remade a recipe from back in April (green bean casserole made for Easter dinner) and still had some of the French's fried onions left over (these were not left over from April - but from earlier in the week). So I started to go through the French's site to see if there was anything else that I would like that I could use them for. I eventually stumbled upon this recipe and thought I should give it a try.

The recipe was simple and delicious - exactly what I was looking for. And the fried onions gave it that extra little kick I was looking for. The recipe makes a very cheesy meal - so make sure that you are in a cheesy mood when you try it.

For the complete recipe click here.

Bon appetite and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment