Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

I came across this recipe one night while I was going through pages of recipes on Pinterest. It was a few days before Steve and I were expecting a little visitor (who happens to be 7 and loves pizza) so I thought I should bookmark the recipe and try it while the visitor was here with us.

On the Saturday night of the visit, after a long day of swimming at the Canada Games Centre, we came back to the house, rolled up our sleeves, put on our aprons and started to make our pizza rolls. The recipe was surprisingly easy (easy enough for a little visitor to help us) and was delicious. We chose to have two types of pizza rolls (1) pepperoni from Fox Hill Cheese which was a little bit spicier - ideal for the adults (2) normal pepperoni that was not spicy at all.

It was a fun little recipe to try and made tons and tons of pizza rolls (enough for 3 people to eat enough to be full at supper and then enough for 3 people to be full the next day at lunch).

I would consider making this recipe again, but perhaps switching up the ingredients depending on my mood (and what is in the fridge).

To check out this recipe please click here.
(I have to give complete credit for this recipe to Six Sisters' Stuff who did the original post and then put it on Pinterest).

No comments:

Post a Comment