Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lemon Herb Haddock

From the previous post 'Chicken in White Wine Cream Sauce' you'll remember that I mentioned that Steve and I created our list of suppers on Sunday night. When we were making that list we decided to incorporate a fish dish on our weekly supper plan and decided to use haddock.

I also mentioned in a previous post that I have been looking through recipes on TasteSpotting.com for ideas and inspiration - and that is where I found the haddock recipe for our Tuesday night meal, Lemon Herb Haddock.

The blog that I found the recipe on is called My Kitchen Addiction (click on the link to find the recipe I used). I enjoyed the use of pictures to help explain the process of bringing all of the ingredients together and the commentary of the author.

The recipe was absolutely delicious and easy to make - I loved the great lemon flavour that the zest adds. A notable difference between the My Kitchen Addiction version and mine was that I did not use haddock with skin on it (Sobeys had already removed the skin and bones for me - much easier to use and eat).

I would recommend this recipe to anyone who is looking to find an easy way to incorporate more fish into your weekly diet and seeks great flavour infusions! I will definitely be adding this recipe to my 'make again soon' list.

Bon appetit & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment