Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chicken Sliders

It's been awhile since my last post but believe me - Steve and I have still been busy in the kitchen, just not as diligent in writing the posts.

About two weeks ago, Steve and I decided to finally make sliders at home - we both love getting them when we go out to eat, but never actually made them at home. We had already recently picked up a copy of Sobey's Inspired magazine which had a few suggestions on Sobey's own sliders (salmon, beef, and chicken).

Steve and I picked up a box of the chicken sliders, Sensations by Compliments Mini Ciabatta buns, cucumbers and tomatoes.

NOTE - Steve and I rarely make supper from a box like this - but we wanted to give these a try before we went the route of making our own chicken sliders.

I took care of slicing our vegetables and Steve took to the BBQ to get our chicken sliders ready.

We were both really impressed with the Sobeys brand chicken sliders and will definitely be trying them again many times of the summer months.

If you're looking for a really quick meal idea, pick up a box of the chicken sliders and a bag of the ciabatta buns on your way home from work - it will be delicious!

Bon appetit & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment